Engineered hardwood flooring combines the sophistication of a traditional timber floors with a pre-finished engineered timber floor in a variety of timber species.
Features & Benefits
- No mess or fumes from sanding and coating
- Engineered Flooring can be walked on within hours of installation
- Available in various width boards 1, 2 and 3 strip. The boards are pre-finished with multiple layers of UV cured acrylic scratch resistant coating The 4mm hardwood top layer allows resanding and recoating for a long service life.
- Can be laid over any level, structurally sound subfloor
- The board has a precision-milled square edge and a tongue and groove profile for a tight board-to-board fit and a smooth consistent finish.
- When used with acoustic underlay, Engineered Flooring is excellent for units where sound proofing is important
- Engineered Flooring is ideal for asthmatics and allergy sufferers as it does not harbour dust or allergens