Customers of CC&T can expect the following services:
- Measure and quote from your plans or on site.
- Moisture testing of the concrete and timber. Attention to moisture levels is crucial to the ongoing success of your floor.
- Full contractual responsibility and attention to detail. You can expect personal assistance with the planning and management of your job.
- Fast, clean and guaranteed work. An uncompromising approach with attention to detail.
Service that is Second to None
When providing you with a quote, you will find we are able to give professional advice on your existing floor, or provide the most current information for a new timber floor. Our solid timber floorboards, coatings and products are some of the best available on the market. It is very important when selecting the type timber species for your new timber floor that you make sure the wood has been properly prepared. Our timber floorboards are kiln dried, and come with a certificate of authenticity to prove they are at the correct moisture level for Western Australia. It is because of this reason that our timber floors are more stable,reducing the risk of shrinking or cupping.
Classic Cork & Timber Craftsmen are members of the Australian Timber Flooring Association. Classic Cork & Timber is classed as a Vanguard with a level 7 grading, licence number 187.
The grade of an Australian Timber Flooring Association (ATFA) member increases depending on the level of contribution and participation within the ATFA, these include attending special training workships, being a part of the commitee, and training other timber flooring tradesman in the industry.
Our business actively participates in both domestic and commercial projects. Because each client is unique we have a diverse selection of flooring styles and services including:
• Supply and installation of timber floors (available in a wide range of timber species and colours).
• Supply and installation of cork floors (available in a variety of styles).
• Sanding, coating and staining of existing timber and cork floors.
• Grinding and levelling of concrete floors.
• Preparation of both timber and concrete floors for the installation of floor coverings.
• Consultancy service available to architects, interior designers and homeowners.